Introduction

Thursday, March 9, 2017

In lieu of The Switch

I might even have the opposite of The Switch. Over-attachment to people who have treated me like shit-- a curse. Something definitely worth working on. Getting free.

But a substitute for The Switch:

delete, delete, delete. When I moved I took nothing of sentimental value, very few things that were signs of a partnership.

Since leaving I've deleted everything digital. Every photograph, every email, every text message, every messenger message.

Everything.

It's necessary when beginning a journey to the underworld to leave all of your belongings at the door. You enter into the dark naked or you don't enter into it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an anonymous blog, mostly in an effort to respect the 12th tradition of Alcoholics Anonymous. Any identifying information in comments will result in the comment not being approved.