Introduction

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Illuminated

I am reminded of my beloved by everything beautiful. My love keeps growing. The connection deepens. Everything is illuminated. The more I come to know this person, the more I admire and respect her, and an increasing number of dormant and/or jaded and wounded parts of myself wake and want to be alive in the world. 



This makes camera + Lightroom (too poor for Photoshop!) a great way to meditate. When the digital image involves texture, color, light, contrast and form, Lightroom offers a lot of ways to play. 

I've been fascinated by Helianthus this late summer-- I've always loved them. Along Waldo Canyon Road south of Santa Fe once I drove between giant walls of wild Helianthus lining both sides of the road. I wish I had had my photography thing happening then. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an anonymous blog, mostly in an effort to respect the 12th tradition of Alcoholics Anonymous. Any identifying information in comments will result in the comment not being approved.