Introduction

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Repeat Hexagram and into a sunny Saturday in Hades

Here it is again this morning:


I guess I'll be meditating on this. It's not unusual when you do a daily I Ching meditation to have the same or similar hexagrams come up in strings. But this one just seems to be the opposite of my outer circumstances. 

The general theme of the interplay of yin and yang, heaven and earth is supplemented by the texts which mention the departure of the small and the arrival of the great. Or the departure of the corrupt, weak, mean, dark, etc. and the arrival of the upright, strong, benevolent, light. I'll be paying attention for sure. 

The job today is revising the prospectus in between epic cleaning. In between unpacking and evaluating and digitizing vinyl. So much to do. 


The empty storage unit at the incredibly fucking forlorn U Haul on Arizona Avenue in Chandler

The truck fully loaded and ready to roll out.

I moved to the room next to the one I was originally in, with an east facing window and dark midnight blue walls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an anonymous blog, mostly in an effort to respect the 12th tradition of Alcoholics Anonymous. Any identifying information in comments will result in the comment not being approved.